Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Honolulu 818S Hana (work/build) Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aloha818-

That engine is a work of art! Congratulations on the outstanding job cleaning her up and getting her all set to drop in.

I have always wanted to visit Hawaii, and spend some time just getting to know the area. I find it truly fascinating. Although I must say that if there are too many young ladies that look like your avatar, I am not sure I would ever leave!!

Best of luck with your build, and please keep us updated. I am very curious how you find your space, and whether or not you find it sufficient to get the work done.

Thanks for the posts.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WIS89 View Post
    Aloha818-

That engine is a work of art! Congratulations on the outstanding job cleaning her up and getting her all set to drop in.

I have always wanted to visit Hawaii, and spend some time just getting to know the area. I find it truly fascinating. Although I must say that if there are too many young ladies that look like your avatar, I am not sure I would ever leave!!

Best of luck with your build, and please keep us updated. I am very curious how you find your space, and whether or not you find it sufficient to get the work done.

Thanks for the posts.

Regards,

Steve
    I really appreciate your comments and the compliment on the engine detail!

I love Hawaii, this is the second time work has brought me out here. Although I have worked on projects in all but 3 or 4 states, our residence has remained in Tennessee. I'm here this time till the middle of next year, maybe longer if I can stretch it out!

Yes, I'm concerned that I will have enough space to build/store through completion. I will update this info as well. I didn't read about anyone else's experience with space other than spreading everything out for receipt inventory. At least I have finished separating the donor parts and just have what I need taking up space.
    "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria."

818 (Chassis #34) Delivered 9/25/2013, First start 3/2/2014, First drive 4/5/2014, Registered 8/28/2015, First Dyno 3/18/2016, First SCCA event 4/3/2016, First car show HIN Honolulu 4/23/2016