Here is the crate at the loading dock at Hawaiian Freight;

image.jpg

Pic of the space allowed at the rear;

image.jpg

About 2"-3" space on sides

image.jpg

Top of crate bracing and space;

image.jpg

View from front, the boxes of parts are in front of the windshield/frame to front of crate;

image.jpg

All four corners are chained and bolted to the floor;

image.jpg

Starting to remove taped on body panels to lighten the chassis;

image.jpg

Cockpit view;

image.jpg

A side view, there are a few 1/4" headed wood screws holding some panels together and/or to floor;

image.jpg

I conned 3 of my men with lunch to help me break down the crate and get the parts in the garage. With all the body parts removed I can just lift one end of the frame, to give a rough idea of weight (I'm just average build/strength). One of my guys is a good sized Samoan, so he picked up one end and the other three of us picked up the other end and carried the chassis into the garage. Then since I had the help the three of them held up the frame while I put the jack stands under it. Breaking down the crate and moving the kit into the garage took less than 45 mins, FYI;

image.jpg

FFR's crate size and weight was good, no extra charges from the shipping company. There was not any damaged parts, no great movement of the various parts during shipping. As a matter of fact, if you didn't know it, you couldn't tell from the outside of the crate or the inside that crate had ever been moved, little lone partway across the world. The only thing I noticed was a couple places that the body panels had rubbed the powder coating off. Very minor.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions I can answer.