Finished routing all my hard lines. Everything is just cleco'd in place, but I don't see reason to not go ahead and rivet everything. I'll add a few more p-clamps.

My Nissan 300zx aluminum calipers showed up, along with the brackets from KNS. Looks like I'm going to need larger rotors! Those are the 2.5i rotors, about an inch smaller than the Legacy GT 315x30mm rotors I need to order. I'll weight everything later when I have the front rotors, but the massive (in comparison) aluminum 4 pots seem to weigh about the same as the oem cast 2 piston sliders.

The back will be more difficult. The Nissan 2 pot rears are slightly different than the wrx ones. They'll mount to wrx backing plates but the pad will sit a few mm off the edge of the rotor. It seems a few people have run it like this and I can't find any ill reports, however I'm going to try to avoid it. I don't have wrx backing plates, so I'll attempt to make a adapter like the front. If that doesn't work, I'll get the wrx backing plates and slot/weld the mounting holes to move the caliper in over the rotor.