Quote Originally Posted by Alan_C View Post
Hey Paul, got another question for you. I have been reading a thread where a Gen 3 Coupe owner is struggling with oversteer on his car newly finished car at the track. He is running both front and rear sway bars and struggling to come up with a configuration that is not tail happy. What did you do on you build, no bars, front only, or both? I checked the options box for both front and rear sway bars with the rear being the 2015 and up IRS. I have time to finalize my kit order, but it would sure be nice to eliminate the rear bar, or both, if they are truly unnecessary on a high performance street car.
As always, thanks in advance.
Alan
My Coupe has the Factory Five bars on both front and back. For my driving, 100% street, I can't say I've noticed anything positive or negative about them. The car handles great and I wouldn't change a thing. But I'm a relatively conservative driver and zero track experience. So take that for what it's worth. One comment, and maybe you know this, but the front bars can be mounted after the fact. Easy. The rear requires two brackets that are bolted in as you build up the suspension. Even if you don't install the rear bar initially, you may want to get those brackets and install during the build. Saves taking things apart later.