Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
While crawling under the car replacing the wheel studs or maybe just closing out the front wheel wells I noticed this.

IMG_5103.jpg

I nearly had a heart attack. There were maybe 2 threads of engagement. Fortunately I saw it before it really became a problem. This was solved by flipping the orientation of the brackets fore-aft.
Wow! Great catch. Personally I am a stick my for as mainly thread as I can possibly get. I think mine are uppers are completely engage with no thread showing. I cut the turnbuckles the bare minimum and am running the most camber I could get. It is nice to have the 50/50 adjustment capability but I don’t ever want to sacrifice that much positive engagement for the potential of inward mobility. Speaking of this, it does look like you did not have to remove too much thread on the lateral links, but you should really be sure on that. I ended up buying another set that were something really closed to 1” longer just to get that 1/2” of thread engagement back on both sides. They are VERY cheap outright and certainly in comparison to an incident.