Thanks Hobby, I do enjoy the build. That is by far my favorite part over the research and part sourcing. I think I need an intern to track all of this stuff down. The delays kill me, not the "crap, this doesn't work" moments and problem solving, just the having to wait a week for the solution to roll in.

I need to sit back with the manual and just read it a bit no to make sure I am not messing up any order of operations. I would like to get sheet metal squared away, but a lot of it is not painted. In fact, most of the painted parts I won't be using. The three fire wall pieces that get replaced by the Wilwood pedals. Blu was mailing that bracket yesterday (thanks Blu). So that will need coated, the new firewall sheet metal will need to be sorted (FFR or fabricate then coat). I see mention of intrusion panels on the sides. Yep, again I have those side sheets coated, but if I go with upgraded for intrusion they will be looking pretty over in the corner. Was thinking about trying to get a lot of the the metal in, drilled, and then send it off for coating.

I am also thinking about turning focus to the engine and transmission. As you have seen the trans is basically done. I have a short block that is supposed to be forged internals and a long block for parts in a mostly torn down state. I was thinking about just throwing the long block together to get the final form so that I can bolt it to the trans and try positioning it in the car. I want to make sure everything is good to go before I cut into the frame for the 6 speed mods.

It seems that most people like the Group N mounts. I know I need to mount a head back on the long block. I will probably just throw a rag in there for a head gasket to protect the surfaces. Not sticking a new head gasket in just for the mock up. I don't think I recall seeing engine hardware like head bolts, bell housing bolts and such. I guess the search begins.

I also need to source a good engine manual.