So, after being away from keeping up with FFR for a few years, I came back around and learned of the F9. Which is awesome. Really looking forward to seeing how it shapes up. Specifically, I'm excited by something in the Fall Update: the trademark for F9E.

Now, there's already many suggestions for the F9 and F9R that are wanting ALL THE CYLINDERS. Which, sure, I'm excited about the possiblity of a built not bought V12, too. However, I think the more interesting options will be with the F9E. I have 3 options that come to mind for me:

Good (and most probable): All-Electric Supercar. And it would make a lot of sense. Simplifies the needed materials, only have to deal with an electric drivetrain, and allows for customers who may really be into cars but not so much into feeding a V12 engine. Partner with a company like EV West, and it could be a package deal, no donor required.

Better: A Hyrbid Hypercar, a la the current NSX. All-wheel drive, maybe with a twin-turbo V6 (or maybe supercharged V8, because why not?)? Sign-up me up. Pair it with an ECU that could allow a low mode (electric only for daily driving, commuting) and a go mode (for, well, when we want to go), and that's just about perfect.

Best: A Fisker-style hybrid. All-wheel electric drive, hopefully with torque vectoring and other goodies from a company like Rimac. Then an inline 4 turbo diesel that acts as a generator to provide extra power when needed? That would be perfect.

All of this is, as the title suggests, way too early. But hey, dreaming is free, and I want to know what everyone here thinks about the F9E.

What do you think it will be? What do you hope it will be?