I was able to modify the shock tower brace to clear the clutch fork and the VF37 turbo housing. I was quite nervous to cut into this since I only have one and did not want to have to recreate it. In order to make enough clearance I had to cut basically through the square tube so I went ahead and added a bar on top to try and regain most of the original strength. Welding and metal fabricating really is an art to make it look good. You can see some of my cuts are not super great using my angle grinder, but it got the job done.
IMG_0101.jpgIMG_0100.jpgIMG_0099.jpg

I tried to install the rear coilovers and noticed a problem with the spring contacting the upper lateral link. I am using the top hole for the R ride height which seems to be the culprit because the lower S ride height hole there is some clearance. I used the spacers mentioned in the manual 0.32" and 0.43" even though the ones I got are actually 0.39". I will have to make new ones to get to the correct 0.43" requirement to take out the slop at the top of the coilover. I think I am using the correct spacers on the upper lateral link as well. I am not sure what is the causing the binding, but I did not try raising the assembly up towards full compression to see if there ends up being space between the spring and the upper link. Am I doing something wrong here?

In the picture here I tried using thinner spacers (0.125" and 0.25") but there is still contact when I try to line up the bottom of the coilover.
IMG_0102.jpg