For the collective good since it took me way too long to find this information and FFR was closed for Patriot's Day.

Rear wheel stud - Dorman 610-519 (1/2-20 thread, 0.629" knurl diameter, 2.25" underhead length, 2.5" total length, with pilot tip)

This is a bit of an oddball because the rear IRS hub, as you all know, is for a 2015+ Mustang which uses metric studs (M14-1.50) while the Daytona uses 1/2-20 thread studs. Normally not an issue but those 1/2-20 studs usually come in a .594" knurl (diameter of the part that presses into the hub). The metric studded 2015+ mustang uses a .625" knurl. I believe it was used on mid-late 2000s Taurus X and some others.

I would highly recommend pressing these in from the back on a press prior to installing the hubs to the knuckles. Trying to pull them in via a stud installer or nut/washer and lug nut combo is the MUCH harder way to do it since the Lisle stud installer is pretty thick and the unthreaded pilot tip leaves very little thread to engage on the lugnut and you will wipe out more studs than not attempting this method. I ended up just going straight to a slightly larger ID nut as a spacer and putting a tiny bit of lube on the nut/rotor surface as well as the lug nut/nut surface and it worked without damaging the rotor hat.

Enjoy!