FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: From the FFCOBRA.COM Days...What Was the Dude's Name...

Post Thanks / Like

From the FFCOBRA.COM Days...What Was the Dude's Name...

For those that were around many moons ago (me included)...what was the guy's name in California (Rancho Cucamonga, or somesuch) that struggled mightily to get his Roadster built...middle eastern name, maybe started with a "K", or maybe an "A"? I've been reminiscing the old days, and he came to mind. His name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember his name! He was a great family man, and often posted pics of his kids helping with the build. Always enjoyed his posts.

Thanks,

Greg
    Last edited by gbranham; 04-24-2024 at 05:19 PM.
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Korous. Really good guy who stepped up big when Robert Feddersen died to help his widow Jill and their sons, and helped orchestrate the preparations and final sale of Robert's roadster. His son Matt was often involved in his build. He sold his roadster about 10 years or so ago then got pretty involved with touring bikes and did a lot of traveling on his BMW 2 wheeler. I used to hear from him every now and then but it's been a while.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, that's it! Thanks, Jeff. Good to hear his story since the ole days, too. Thanks for that!
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yep, Kouros. FFR's best salesman when I was getting ready to pull the trigger. His red MKIII was a beautiful build. Robert Fedderson and he were big, big friends. He was a good friend of mine for some time. I haven't heard from him in a few years. Jeff is right that he left the community and got into touring motorcycles.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)