For the alternator, I plan to run 8 gauge wire to an 80 amp fuse then to the + post on the starter. I am using the supplied FFR wire running from the + starter post up to the battery.

I see that my main fuse box (MFB) has a large wire with a ring terminal on the end, intended to hook to the battery +. Also on the MFB, there are some larger white wires. Two of these white wires are paired together with a ring terminal on the end that used to route to the alternator. Since I am running from my alternator to the starter now, what do I do with these paired white wires with the ring terminal on the end?

I saw on another post that someone just put that ring terminal with the paired white wires onto the battery +. Is that even necessary if there is already that one larger wire feeding power from battery + to the MFB?

If my understanding of the OEM circuit is correct, it was Alternator====MFB-----Battery+ (I am using BLUE to indicate the double white wires)

I want to change it to Alternator----80Afuse-----Starter--------------Battery+------MFB

I don't see any reason for Alternator----80Afuse-----Starter--------------Battery+------MFB=====Battery+

Is this correct?