Hello All. First I would like to say I am huge fan of these cars, and currently am saving for a 818 kit. Even have the wife's ok if I get the money.

I have always been into cars, and have restored 2 classic mini's. I will be selling my current mini project to fund my 818.

No to the topic of this post. I have a side business where I have been building custom car sub boxes for VW's for about 5 years. I use a 2' x 4' cnc to do all the machine work.

From looking at this forum, Factory Five has the MOST AFFORDABLE forum sponsor/seller fees I have seen! 10$ a month!, VWVotex wanted like 100$ a month, with 6 months up front.

Anyway, I am trying to see if there is a need to have wood / plastic / other non-metal materials cut by a cnc router.

I was machining dashes for Mini's, as well as various speaker adapters, and anything else people asked me to machine.

If these is any interest in a service like this, I'll contact factory Five and become a sponsor so I can go into some more detail.

Anyway, HUGE fan of the cars, and hope to get the money for the kit by the end of the year.