Happy new year & best wishes for 2015! Haven't had much time to work on the car due to travel & holiday with the family, but did steal a few hours on Sunday with FIL to get some tasks complete.

While finalizing the cooling plumbing I actually encountered something that installed easily… because of the weird intake manifold. Where everyone else has to relocate their upper coolant tank it looks like I can install and go

I have enough room between the tank and the frame to get the cap off and get a funnel in to add coolant (it’s the little things that bring the most happiness…).

Up front finished laying out the path to the radiator, needed a bit more customization… since we’re not using a 2002+ radiator. The inlet and outlets are on the opposite corners, not really a big deal –it was harder to get the radiator installed in the car than to finish the plumbing. However I did pick up a rubber hose with a bunch of bends (I forget who originally listed the part number) to loop over the steering rack. That hose was slightly too large, so we added about 1” of cut pipe to the radiator outlet to make for a tight seal. Now everything looks happy-happy… until we fill the system and find all the leaks I introduced.