Ok, I think I do like that solution as it widens the base making the internal taper less necessary. It helps take the bending moment off the bolt and places it on the conical spacer with the bolt simply supplying the compressive force as intended. The other ting I like about this is that you can easily change out the bolt length and add/remove spacers as necessary to dial it in. The other solutions are fixed.

What tubes did you use? I have seen talk of people with non opposed LH/RH threads. Definitely want to be able to adjust with just the jamb nuts. FFRSpec72’s sure I listed above seems to be the source. As with the rear suspension I want to make sure that there is ample thread engagement.

Haha, I took a front wheel out there today to check fitment and had a small panic. Radially it is perfect, backspace wise not so much. I even have the 3mm spacer in from the CTSV kit. I grabbed the spacer from the other side and it still wasn’t close......then I realized that a rotor would be very helpful in spacing things out . I need to get those ordered. It does appear that it will be close. I think there might be a bit of a spacer in the end.

I learning a bit more about the Subaru world I just realized that you have crammed a 6 cylinder in your car. I saw the designation and your notching the gram and such, but never knew it was a 6. I was wondering why you seemed to be the only guy who had to do this. Kind of funny.