Quote Originally Posted by roadrashrob View Post
Looking good! You'll appreciate the size of the oven on some of the parts. Mine is 24x24x48-outside (tried to minimize sheet metal 4' widths. Wish i made inside 48"), and it took some advanced geometry skills to fit the rear anti-sway bar in it. I put some rivnuts in the ceiling of it so I can screw 1/4" eyebolts in at various locations. For small parts, the racks work, so I have rails for the two of them that came with the oven. How much stuff are you missing that's on the POL? Major items for us, as with others, is box 6 of the packaged aluminum and the IRS brackets.

IMG_1786.jpgIMG_1792.jpgIMG_1698.jpg
Yes, we still have quite a bit on the POL list including box #6, but it won't be a problem. As you can see we are not setting any speed records for this build, we have plenty to do while waiting on the parts. I'm sure you can relate that working with a 14yo boy is sometimes like a comedy. We spend half our time looking for tools that he set down in the wrong place, and every time his phone tinkles he practically looses all focus.

Its ok though, for me its more about spending time with him than the build itself.